Buying a Home?
Buying a home is an exciting and complex adventure. It can also be a very time-consuming and costly one if you’re not familiar with all aspects of the process, and don’t have all the best information and resources at hand.
One of our specialties is representing the best interests of our clients throughout the home buying process. Our comprehensive, high-quality services can save you time and money, as well as make the experience more enjoyable and less stressful.
If you’re like most people, buying a home is the biggest investment you will ever make. So whether you’re buying a starter home, your dream home or an investment property, why not take advantage of our experience as a local market expert to make the most informed decisions you can, every step of the way?
Why Choose Pruneda Real Estate To Represent Me?
We will guide you through the entire process, from viewing homes and financing, to making sure the final contract is in your best interest:
1. You will have full access to ALL Homes Available for viewing on the HAR (Houston Association of Realtors) in the metro-Houston market, even listings not yet on the MLS, through our professional developer affiliations.
2. Our expert local knowledge of Houston and the surrounding areas should be invaluable to you, not just in terms of real estate, but also for schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
3. Every local real estate market absolutely has its own trends and opportunities. This can vary greatly, even from one neighborhood to the next. Houston is no different! It’s our job to guide you into opportunities and out of traps.
4. What is the true market value of the home you are interested in? Is it priced too high? Is it a bargain that you should jump on? We help home buyers make decisions like this every day, and we’ll make sure that YOU get the best value for your money.
5. Negotiating with sellers can be stressful. We help you negotiate, so that the final contract includes the best possible terms and conditions that meets your specific needs.
6. You should know absolutely everything about the property you are buying! We will view every home that you are interested in, together. And prior to your releasing any contingencies and closing, we will make you fully aware of any and all inspections available to you and protect your interests.
7. Have confidence when signing documents. Contracts are full of complicated terms and clauses that can greatly affect your future life in your new home. We will give you the full benefit of our real estate knowledge and experience in working with the contracts.
We represent your best interests in your search for a new home in the Houston area. While you can view a million homes on the web, actually buying your home is another matter entirely. Buyers beware! Don’t leave what is probably the most important financial transaction you will ever make to chance.